httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r...@imdb.com (Rob Hartill)
Subject WWW Form Bug Report: "Listen and multiple Virtual Hosts" on SunOS 4.x (fwd)
Date Mon, 30 Dec 1996 19:56:29 GMT

not acked

----- Forwarded message from rlebowitz@mes.umn.edu -----

From: rlebowitz@mes.umn.edu
To: apache-bugs%apache.org@organic.com
Date: Mon Dec 30 11:50:33 1996
Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "Listen and multiple Virtual Hosts" on SunOS 4.x

Submitter: rlebowitz@mes.umn.edu
Operating system: SunOS 4.x, version:
Version of Apache Used: 1.2b3
Extra Modules used: php
URL exhibiting problem:

Symptoms:
--
All of the 1.2 betas do not handle Virtual Hosts Listening on
different ports correctly.  One symptom that occurs is that
the client is redirected to the "main" host at port 80.

I have a situation where I have three IP addresses assigned
to the server, and one of the IP addresses is supposed to
listen at both port 80 and 2400 (for historic reasons).

If I try to access the server that listens at port 2400, I'm redirected
to the home page of the non-virtual host at port 80.

Very odd... This worked fine in 1.1.1
--

Backtrace: