httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r...@imdb.com (Rob Hartill)
Subject WWW Form Bug Report: "mod_include docs missing new FILEPATH_INFO" on OSF/1 (fwd)
Date Thu, 26 Dec 1996 22:49:52 GMT
----- Forwarded message from Coar@decus.org -----

From: Coar@decus.org
To: apache-bugs%apache.org@organic.com
Date: Thu Dec 26 13:27:11 1996
Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "mod_include docs missing new FILEPATH_INFO" on OSF/1

Submitter: Coar@DECUS.Org
Operating system: OSF/1, version: V3.2E-1
Version of Apache Used: 1.2b3
Extra Modules used: n/a
URL exhibiting problem: http://www.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_include.html

Symptoms:
--
Just another FYI before 1.2 is finalised.. the
documentation for mod_include doesn't appear

Backtrace:

----- End of forwarded message from Coar@decus.org -----

--
Rob Hartill.       Internet Movie Database Ltd.    http://www.imdb.com/