httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@n2k.com>
Subject Re: New OS/2 features?
Date Thu, 26 Dec 1996 20:16:09 GMT
Randy Terbush liltingly intones:

> If the changes can be reasonably ifdef'ed for EMX, I don't have
> a problem with it. I'm a liberal though... :)
>

> > I have two new features for OS/2 and was wondering if I could submit
> > them for 1.2. I relaize it may be to late. One is an OS/2 version of a
> > MMAP style function for the scoreboard. The other is a UNIX style
> > extension to OS/2. Under OS/2 the #! command in the first line of a
> > script is not interperted, but I have figured out a way to add this
> > feature directly to Apache for OS/2. This will allow greater
> > compatabilty to run UNIX scripts under Apache on OS/2.

Yeah. Who are we to complain about small things after 1.2b3? 8^)

As long as these work, nominally fix a bug, and don't break anything else,
I'm OK with them. I think RobH may have said that. Repeatedly. 8^)

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
Disclaimer: "These opinions are my own, though for a small fee they be
yours too."
		-- Dave Haynie