httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@n2k.com>
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "GCC reports error: util_script.c:83: `ARG_MAX' undeclared (first use this function)" on HPUX (fwd)
Date Thu, 26 Dec 1996 18:25:40 GMT
I had sent Ben a snippet that would use either cut or awk. That may be what
needs to be done here, define a $CUT macro that's either an awk command
or a cut command, depending on what's available.

Rob Hartill liltingly intones:

> Randy Terbush wrote:
> >
> >I've commited a fix that includes<limits.h> and uses _POSIX_ARG_MAX.
> >We could just as easily hardcode some value here to make this less
> >of a pain. The value of POSIX_ARG_MAX is a more reasonable size.
> >
> >This unfortunately may require a quicker b4 than I had hoped. Comments?
>
> Before b4 is rolled, a fix is needed for Solaris' less than friendly
> awk for the "Configure" script.

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
Disco is to music what Etch-A-Sketch is to art.