httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <>
Subject AOL patch
Date Tue, 24 Dec 1996 17:14:47 GMT

We really need to put a patch out today.

The issues as I see them:

1. Do we include the cache breaking changes?

2. Do we offer a patch that fixes the authentication issues as well?

3. Do we supply a patch that can be configured with BrowserMatch?

As far as a publically available solution, I vote as follows.

1. No
2. No
3. Yes

My reasoning is that I think what we provide should be web friendly
and easily configurable so that it could be applied to other similar
issues as they come up. For those administrators that need to address
issues 1 and 2, they can probably glean it from the discussion that
has already gone by on this list, or contact someone directly that
could provide the solution.

View raw message