httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Patch commiting
Date Tue, 24 Dec 1996 17:09:20 GMT

I'm headed in to commit the outstanding patches.

Based on my feelings and Chuck's comments, I am going to commit
the Authoritative changes made by Dirk. I agree though that it
would probably be best to test this among the group before
announcing b3. A patch of this size IMO is best applied and
then tested since it makes it much easier for a few people to
test. I would also like to see a few people compile the
suexec changes in util_script.c to get some confirmation about
portability.

I'm also commiting:

mod_include patches from Howard
Access/Resource config patch from me
suexec patches from me
2slash fix from Alexei
set_flag_slot() addition from Dirk

If you know of others that need to be applied, or any of the above
gives you heartburn, let me know now.