httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@n2k.com>
Subject Re: 1.2b3 release
Date Mon, 23 Dec 1996 18:45:24 GMT
Randy Terbush liltingly intones:

> Are we shooting for rolling this by sometime tomorrow?
>
> If so, anyone that has patches outstanding, please speak up.
>
> If something has passed vote that needs to be commited, let
> me know as I plan to jump on these first thing tomorrow morn.
>
> I still need one more vote for the change to remove the
> ResourceConfig/AccessConfig dependency.
>
> I've seen no votes on the suexec changes that are absolutely
> required due to bugs they fix.

I've checked the proxy patch on ~200 sites each on 3 different OS the last
three days. Debugger runs show it attempting to revert to standard FTP
behavior when PASV is not available, but my firewall doesn't let me see
anything more from here, just the remote sites failure to make the data
connection (because it's blocked).

I'm good with this if others are.

I've also identified sites with which I can fix a number of the other
minor nits in the proxy after 1.2b3.

I'll get the docs updated this evening, if we *are* shooting for tomorrow.

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you recognize a mistake
when you make it again.
		-- F. P. Jones