httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject suexec enhancement
Date Sun, 22 Dec 1996 21:46:13 GMT

We have had several requests where people would like to turn off,
suexec execution, etc. There are several ways around this which
I think are better than adding yet another directive to turn things
off.

There is however a feature that we have wanted to add which is
per/directory suexec execution. ie( setting a User/Group with <Location>)

After looking at the code for a bit, it seems that the only thing
needed is to allow RSRC_CONF | ACCESS_CONF for User/Group.

I'm out of time on this today, but would appreciate any comments
on this and will test it further in the coming days.