httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@n2k.com>
Subject Re: Time for 1.2b3 public ?
Date Sat, 21 Dec 1996 20:01:52 GMT
Randy Terbush liltingly intones:

> > Randy Terbush wrote:
> > > Outstanding items from memory:
> > >
> > > 2slash problem with <Listen>
> > > Some suEXEC bugs
> > >
> > > others?
> > - $QUERY_STRING is dropped in cgi-scripts when apache is used as a purely
> >   forwarding proxy (using ProxyPass with ProxyRemote)
> >   (not a blocking reason)
> > - some documentation updates (typos) aren't checked in yet, I believe.
> >   (not a blocking reason)
> >
> >     Martin
>
> I'd also like some comments on the patch I submitted to remove the
> need for ResourceConfig, AccessConfig directives if you choose to
> use one file.

I'll be checking in PASV proxy ftp for the next beta, along with correct
handling of ftp-downloaded text files. Hopefully I'll also have the ftp
proxy handling 230 messages in the Netscape style for directories.

I haven't forgotten about you, Martin. 8^)

There's also the previously discussed (and documented) list of sites for
the proxy to block, some proxy docs changes, and Rasmus' shortcut hostname
patch to deploy (to /contrib/patches).

That's the current proxy status for 1.2.

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
"I'd love to go out with you, but I'm staying home to work on my
cottage cheese sculpture."