httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject AOL == problem
Date Thu, 19 Dec 1996 23:46:27 GMT

Some more tidbits on this since I have battled it most of the day.

I have found that even though Apache logs a 200 on a request,
the AOL browser is getting the infamous message stating that there
is a problem  with the webserver. I would *love* to know what these
guys are up to. My bet is no good...



Aram sez:
> I'm gonna open my mouth again on this... 
> 
> I just tried aol browser 3.0 for windows, on my own site, and it works.  
> 
> I checked my logs files: 
> 
> # cat access_log | grep aol | grep Dec | grep 200 | wc -l 
> 	2048
> # cat access_log | grep aol | grep Dec | grep -v 200 | wc -l 
> 	9 





Mime
View raw message