httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@n2k.com>
Subject Re: Problems with Apache 1.2b1 and HTTP/1.1 pipelining (fwd)
Date Thu, 19 Dec 1996 20:03:50 GMT
Henrik's observations look good. It looks like we're using the Keepalive
value to terminate pipelined requests, also. That's why Henrik reports
Apache closing the connect after 5 responses, I suspect. I agree that
packing short responses before flushing buffer is a Good Idea.

I'm not sure what might be causing the lost bytes, though.

Alexei Kosut liltingly intones:

> Can someone who knows much about this stuff take a look at this (esp
> the second URL)? It sounds like something we should look into fixing.

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
Real programmers don't bring brown-bag lunches.  If the vending machine
doesn't sell it, they don't eat it.  Vending machines don't sell
quiche.