httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject apache-httpd-1.2 (fwd)
Date Wed, 18 Dec 1996 13:12:39 GMT
----- Forwarded message from Michael Ochs -----

Subject: apache-httpd-1.2
To: apache-bugs@mail.apache.org
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 10:02:30 +0100 (MEZ)
From: Michael Ochs <m_ochs@mathematik.uni-kl.de>

Hi folks,

in your html-online-docs from apache-httpd-1.2 you wrote:
(in manual/misc/known_bugs.html)
Version 1.2
1. ...
2. ...
3. ...
4. There may still be compilation problem with http_bprintf.c on AIX - if
   someone can confirm/deny this it would be appreciated.

So far so good. Yesterday I installed apache-1.2 on a RS6000-IBM-AIX3.2.5...
And I can only tell you that there were no problems at all with the file
http_bprintf.c!!!

Well, I hope that I was not the 10000th guy who mailed that to you...

Cheers,

Mike.
Michael A. Ochs                                   |Luckily, 1 January 2000 is a
Dept. of Mathematics                              |Saturday, so the next busi-
-Combinatorial Optimization-                      |ness day is Monday January 3.
University of Kaiserslautern                      |That's going to be one busy
PO-Box 3049                                       |weekend for software teams.
67653 Kaiserslautern                              |
Germany                                           |     E.Chikofsky
email: m_ochs@mathematik.uni-kl.de                |
or       ochs@iese.fhg.de                         |
or      mochs@student.uni-kl.de                   |

----- End of forwarded message from Michael Ochs -----