httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject AOL problems
Date Tue, 17 Dec 1996 00:25:22 GMT

Following is a sanitized response from AOL regarding problems
reported by one of their content developers. Doesn't look like
this is going to be easy. I have some contacts to call on this
tomorrow.

------- Forwarded Message

Forwarded message:
Subj:    hybrid forms on windows side
Date:    96-12-16 16:06:06 EST

Hi xxxxx,

I have looked into the situation regarding your Main Screen form on the
Windows platform.  The buttons that are labelled (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
take you to hybrid web forms.  As you pointed out to me earlier today,
the buttons take you to the form and not to the web site.

The forms are not the problem, when you key directly to the website gives you
the same result.((the web address you requested is notavailable in a version
supported by AOl. this is an issue with the Web site,and not with AoL the
owner of this site is using an unsupported http language))
{{the sites are: http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have had someone else look at the form as well and he cannot find a problem
with the form and believes the problem lies within the Web.  I will look into
this further and get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

------- End of Forwarded Message