httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject Suggestions (fwd)
Date Sun, 15 Dec 1996 13:11:16 GMT

I think he forgot to start this with "Dear Santa".

----- Forwarded message from Sophos -----

Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 23:32:39 -0800
From: Sophos <firethf@ix.netcom.com>
To: apache-bugs@apache.org
Subject: Suggestions

I would like to see a sight which contains lots of application software
installed that I can use without having to download permanently, but
simply do whatever work I like, save my file in my system and return to
the server as needed to update, etc.

It's obvious why I would rather pay somewhere in the vicinity of a few
dollars a month for unlimited use of any application rather than paying
thousands and thousands purchasing them, installing them in my system,
etc... never mind the space I'd need here!

Thanks for your attention.

Nick Polimeni

----- End of forwarded message from Sophos -----