httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "server hangs frequently" on NeXT (fwd)
Date Thu, 12 Dec 1996 01:49:44 GMT
------- Blind-Carbon-Copy

To: gtf@cirp.org
Subject: Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "server hangs frequently" on NeXT (fwd)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 19:49:44 -0600
From: Randy Terbush <randy@sierra.zyzzyva.com>

Geoffry,

Looks like the waitpid() that Apache is supplying may not be
sophisticated enough to be used in this new code. You might
try changing the #if at L967 of http_main.c to 0, or at the
very least, pull the wait_or_timeout() function out of the
section below.

This looks like some of Ben's code. Perhaps he could comment
on it. I quickly glanced at the FreeBSD code to see if I could
find a better waitpid() but struck out.

------- End of Blind-Carbon-Copy