httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.net>
Subject Re: 1.2b2 cosmetique fix: remove compiler warning (fwd)
Date Wed, 11 Dec 1996 22:26:22 GMT
> mod_fastcgi seems to be the only mod_* file that deosn't have the Apache
> license. Do we need to make that a requirement from now on for bundled
> modules ?

	I'd like to, but that gets particularly hairy because the
mod_fastcgi author doesn't own it, OpenMarket does. mod_fastcgi author
(Mark Brown, I think) would have to entangle with openmarket lawyers
to donate it to the apache group, I think. Maybe that's not tough,
the last time Mark entangled with the openmarket lawyers he came out
ahead. (to make the fastcgi license apache-style)

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
President					FAX:     510-986-8777