httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject 1.2b2 cosmetique fix: remove compiler warning (fwd)
Date Wed, 11 Dec 1996 20:52:22 GMT

No offense intended, but why are we bundling fastcgi when it isn't
keeping pace with 1.2-dev ? It might also be giving the impression that
it's the Group's prefered route to speedier CGI. It's not mine. Not that
I have anythng against mod_fastcgi, I just find mod_perl to be ideal for
my needs.

I won't go as far as suggesting it be removed but I would recommend that
anything this big that's managed outside of the Group should come with a
committment from the author(s) to keep it current.

mod_fastcgi seems to be the only mod_* file that deosn't have the Apache
license. Do we need to make that a requirement from now on for bundled
modules ?

----- Forwarded message from =?KOI8-R?Q?Andrey_Chernov=2C_=E1=CE=C4=D2=C5=CA_=FE=C5=D2=CE=CF=D7?=
-----

Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 22:54:18 +0300 (MSK)
From: Andrey_Chernov <ache@nagual.ru>
To: apache-bugs@apache.org
Subject: 1.2b2 cosmetique fix: remove compiler warning

*** src/mod_fastcgi.c.bak	Mon Nov 25 14:22:00 1996
--- src/mod_fastcgi.c	Wed Dec 11 21:24:28 1996
***************
*** 1787,1793 ****
   *
   *----------------------------------------------------------------------
   */
! static char *FastCgiIpcDirCmd(cmd_parms *cmd, void *dummy, char *arg)
  {
      uid_t uid;
      gid_t gid;
--- 1787,1793 ----
   *
   *----------------------------------------------------------------------
   */
! static const char *FastCgiIpcDirCmd(cmd_parms *cmd, void *dummy, char *arg)
  {
      uid_t uid;
      gid_t gid;
***************
*** 2125,2131 ****
   *
   *----------------------------------------------------------------------
   */
! static char *AppClassCmd(cmd_parms *cmd, void *dummy, char *arg)
  {
      int argc;
      char **argv = NULL;
--- 2125,2131 ----
   *
   *----------------------------------------------------------------------
   */
! static const char *AppClassCmd(cmd_parms *cmd, void *dummy, char *arg)
  {
      int argc;
      char **argv = NULL;

--