httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@engelschall.com (Ralf S. Engelschall)
Subject Re: DIFF mod_rewrite 2.3.5+ -> 2.3.8 for Apache 1.2b3
Date Wed, 11 Dec 1996 17:02:41 GMT

In article <199612111608.KAA23044@sierra.zyzzyva.com> you wrote:

> I've seen some comments regarding bad intereactions of mod_rewrite
> with some other module.

> mod_perl?
> mod_php?

Hmmm.... these both have nothing todo with the URL manipulations of
mod_rewrite. There should be also no variable conflicts because mod_rewrite
holds all its stuff as static.

> SSL?

Should be fixed at 2.3.8, but I was unable to test it myself.

> Can someone jog my memory and expand on what the problem is?

Sorry, I myself don't know of any more than the SSL problems.

                                        Ralf S. Engelschall
                                        rse@engelschall.com
                                        http://www.engelschall.com/