httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@n2k.com>
Subject Re: longjmp environment no longer available
Date Wed, 11 Dec 1996 03:06:05 GMT
I have not seen this yet on BSDI 2.1 running 6-12 hits/sec against 1.2b2 or
b3-dev. I see a number of short term zombie processes, which all get reaped
within a short time. No lingering ones.

Randy Terbush liltingly intones:

> Anyone ever see the error message in the subject comming from Apache?
>
> This is _not_ coming from Apache code, but is being reported on a
> BSDI user from 1.2b2.  This user originally reported lots of zombied
> Apache processes.

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
"This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System.  If this had been an
actual emergency, do you really think we'd stick around to tell you?"