httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kraemer <Martin.Krae...@mch.sni.de>
Subject Re: Removing AccessConfig and ResourceConfig dependency
Date Mon, 09 Dec 1996 15:42:39 GMT
Without the immediate "complete cleanup" (read: general include mechanism),
I would support Nathan's patch since the whole documentaion seems to imply

    " you don't need these files, it can all be done in one configuration,
      but for httpd compatibility you just have to specify kludges like

	  AccessConfig /dev/null

      and the like. "

    -Martin

Randy wrote, ...