httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Fear <...@pooh.pageplus.com>
Subject Re: NT Apache
Date Mon, 09 Dec 1996 04:54:29 GMT

Brian Behlendorf writes:
> The current situation, which should probably be put in an FAQ somewhere, is:
> we are still determining the best way for NT, Unix, and other platforms to be
> developed in parallel, and we expect to decide upon a direction and pursue it
> for 2.0 when 2.0 development gets fully underway.  In the meantime, send us
> your email address, and we'll contact you as a possible NT developer when
> things get underway.

Out of curiosity, does anyone else think cygwin32 might be far enough
along to try this?  That's somewhere on my list of stuff to do since
I'm getting pushed to run all services from NT at work.

(FWIW, with cygwin, all the GNU utilities, perl, tcl/tk, and emacs,
NT has become an almost palatable work environment.  Now if they could
just get a decent window manager like fvwm :-)

--
Howard Fear      email1: howard_fear@pageplus.com
                 email2: howard_fear@redcape.com