httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: Release Management
Date Sun, 08 Dec 1996 23:35:37 GMT

I'm right now working on the reentrant problem in log_error().
I think this needs to be dealt with if possible. I'm currently
trying to gleen some extra knowledge from Stevens on signal handlers.
Seems that we need to sigsuspend() the current mask when heading into
things like log_error(). Comments welcome. I'll mail a patch to the
list shortly.

I was planning to roll the tarball again whenever we are ready.