httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject WWW Form Bug Report: "this is a suggestion, PGP fast.. " on OTHER:dos (fwd)
Date Mon, 02 Dec 1996 18:04:00 GMT

Is there an Apache module that can translate this junk mail into
something sensible ?

----- Forwarded message from dorisaw@mail.idt.net -----

From: dorisaw@mail.idt.net
To: apache-bugs%apache.org@organic.com
Date: Sun Dec  1 22:24:52 1996
Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "this is a suggestion, PGP fast.. " on OTHER:dos

Submitter: dorisaw@mail.idt.net
Operating system: OTHER:dos, version: 6.20
Version of Apache Used: I just found out.
Extra Modules used:
URL exhibiting problem:

Symptoms:
--
I'm sure that I'm not the first to say so.

I'm on dos currently, but I can't wait to
get _Bill_ off my machine and on to a floppy.

I just found Walnut Creek, so I'll be along
in a while, and I got a big mouth.(To help
the free software efforts with more demand.)

The Community ConneXion ordeal - SPA, Adobe etc -
I would like a way to find out how they're doing,
the c2 page is so depressing.

And the Link Exchange had a disfunctional link for
Stronghold. I figure you guys are all in the same
"alley", if I am wrong I'm sorry.

D.Woods

--

Backtrace: