httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <do...@osf.org>
Subject rwrite() ?
Date Sun, 01 Dec 1996 23:52:44 GMT
Perl always knows the length of it's strings, so I'm trying to find a way
for mod_perl to use something other than rputs() and avoid the strlen()
underneath, called before bwrite()'ing to the client.
At the moment, my ugly hack uses bwrite and a copy of the SET_BYTES_SENT
macro, which is private in http_protocol.c
It would be ideal if a function existed such as the rwrite() below, or is
there is a clean way to do this already?

Thanks,
-Doug

int rwrite(const void *buf, int nbyte, request_rec *r)
{
    int n;
    if (r->connection->aborted) return EOF;
    n=bwrite(r->connection->client, buf, nbyte);
    SET_BYTES_SENT(r);
    return n;
}