httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: list/newgroup announcement, www.apache.org changes
Date Sun, 01 Dec 1996 23:40:57 GMT
> Randy Terbush wrote:
>

> >I guess we are still on hold waiting for commitment of a couple of patches.
> >What else are we waiting on Rob?
>
> Roy has 1 uncommitted (AFAIK) patch that nuked escape_uri (replaced by a
> #define). It has Roy and my vote.

+1 here. Doesn't appear to break anything.

> Everything else looks ready or in the processes of being dealt with.

I'd like to get one more +1 to commit the userid/groupid related patch.

Any other docs that are coming along? I noticed that we don't have
anything for the following directives which I just added to the
directives.html list.

AddModule
ClearModuleList
Satisfy

Anyone feel qualified to write a little doc on these?