httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject docs
Date Sun, 01 Dec 1996 17:40:55 GMT
I'm a bit unclear as to where the intended location is for docs
that are _not_ module specific. I'm currently assuming htdocs/manual/

I have also just moved htdocs/manual/howto.html to htdocs/manual/misc/
since that is where the htdocs/manual/index.html was looking for it.
There appear to be some other documents that are _not_ referenced
from any index that I can see in this toplevel doc directory.

I'm currently in the process of adding docs for SUExec which I have
placed in htdocs/manual/suexec.html. Could someone let me know if
I am deviating from "the plan". We should probably all take some time
to test the docs as well since there has been quite a bit of reorganization
from what I can see.