httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <>
Subject Re: 1.2b plan of action
Date Mon, 18 Nov 1996 02:29:57 GMT
On Sat, 16 Nov 1996, Rob Hartill wrote:
> Assume that only showstopper bugs will change the timetable... don't moan
> if your pet project/gripe is overlooked if it can't meet the deadline - if
> it has waited this long then it can wait for 1.3; if we can generate momentum,
> 1.3 could be only a few months away.

Absolutely no 1.3, as Alexei said.

> Bugs:
> 	(I know Brian setup a web bugtacking system but last time I tried it
> 	was way too slow (network delays) to be of any use.

We need to fix this.  If they are problems I can address, great.  We can
configure it such that folks get mail when a bug is submitted or a status
changed if that would help things.  I just don't see how we can live without
using a real bugtracking system.  Is the network between our places hosed?  I'd
like to know this in general anyways.

There are some unresolved bugs in the database, none of them showstoppers but
we should address them.

View raw message