httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject Re: addmodule revisited
Date Mon, 04 Nov 1996 00:42:10 GMT

I tried implementing this patch, but got

http_main.o: Undefined symbol _preloaded_module_names referenced from text segment
http_main.o: Undefined symbol _preloaded_module_names referenced from text segment
http_config.o: Undefined symbol _preloaded_modules referenced from text segment
http_config.o: Undefined symbol _preloaded_modules referenced from text segment
http_config.o: Undefined symbol _preloaded_module_names referenced from text segment
http_config.o: Undefined symbol _preloaded_module_names referenced from text segment
http_config.o: Undefined symbol _preloaded_module_names referenced from text segment
http_config.o: Undefined symbol _preloaded_modules referenced from text segment
*** Error code 1

at link time.  Could you have left out a change to a .h file?

This could be related to the recent constification of the code - you should
pull down a recent CVS snapshot and generate the patch from that to make sure
it works fine.  I had to hand-patch one part of the patch you submitted.

Otherwise, I think there's general consensus this should go in.

	Brian