httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <>
Subject Re: potential Apache performance problem: size of the TCP send buffer
Date Tue, 05 Nov 1996 05:59:35 GMT
On Mon, 4 Nov 1996, Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> network.  For general Internet purposes, the default is probably fine.  The
> patch submitter,, is not on the list, so you might want to

He isn't? Could have fooled me. Line 46 of
/usr/local/majordomo/Lists/new-httpd on taz is:

And "on the list" is a nebulous term anyhow. Look at all the gateways
that are "members".,, - these all sound
like they could be hiding any number of people. Plus there are always
the archives.

Alexei Kosut <>      The Apache HTTP Server

View raw message