httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Dirk.vanGulik" <Dirk.vanGu...@jrc.it>
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "osf/1 virtualhost support by ip broken" on OSF/1
Date Tue, 12 Nov 1996 09:31:13 GMT
Works for us (OSF1 stimsrv.sti.jrc.it V3.2 41 alpha)

Sad thing is that the normal compiler eats both; and I see no
difference. But it does not seem to break things either.

However the compiler gives a warning; saying that it will
treat it as a normal int, rather than its own normal 64 bit
ones.

However the gcc(2.7.1) compiler eats it fine as well; and gets it
wrong. So that might be a reason for change.

Dw.