httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@liege.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "osf/1 virtualhost support by ip broken" on OSF/1
Date Tue, 12 Nov 1996 05:41:46 GMT
Could someone with virtual hosts please test this change and commit it?
Two people have reported the same fix, and it seems obvious that the
existing code is silly, but I don't like committing what I can't test
at all.  The only real question is whether other compilers will complain
about casting a negative number to an unsigned long.

....Roy