httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Subject removed module_names and preloaded_module_names
Date Tue, 12 Nov 1996 05:32:06 GMT
I committed the changes to put this into effect and tested them
using a normal (non-dynamic loading) server.  They should be tested
with Tom's setup and mod_dld as well, but I won't have time for that
[which is also why I committed the changes -- it will be easier for
others to test and fix the cvs'd code].  Other things they might
affect are existing installations that use IfModule or AddModule,
or anything that depends on the output of httpd -h or httpd -l.
I'm glad we did this before the beta.

View raw message