httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p.richa...@elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: Documentation standards
Date Tue, 26 Nov 1996 13:01:13 GMT
Randy Terbush <randy@sierra.zyzzyva.com> writes:

> Could whomever nukes this share with me how to get CVS to do this?

It depends, all I'm going to do is rm -fr docs and remove any modules
that were added.

This is only possible in this particular cirumstance. Normally there
is no way to remove things from cvs once you put them there.

The reason I can do it this time is because there are no tags applied
to those directories and they are totally self-contained.

  Email: p.richards@elsevier.co.uk
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 (0)1865 843155