httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p.richa...@elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: Ugg... CVS munged
Date Thu, 28 Nov 1996 14:29:33 GMT
Jim Jagielski <jim@jaguNET.com> writes:

> When trying a 'cvs update -Pd apache' this am, I got:
>
>     cvs server: Updating apache
>     cvs server: Updating apache/cgi-bin
>     cvs server: Updating apache/cgi-src
>     cvs server: Updating apache/conf
>     cvs server: Updating apache/docs
>     cvs server: in directory apache/docs:
>     cvs [server aborted]: there is no repository /export/home/cvs/apache/docs
>
> Bad news!

Maybe my instructions weren't explicit enough. Anyone who still has
these directories checked out will run into this. You should have
released them when we decided we weren't using them. I sent some mail
out about this but as I said, I may not have been explicit enough in
my instructions.

Simply rm -fr docs and you'll be fine. Likewise for anyone else who
still has any of the other dirs checked out.

  Email: p.richards@elsevier.co.uk
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 (0)1865 843155