httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p.richa...@elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src Configure
Date Wed, 20 Nov 1996 10:34:14 GMT
Brian Behlendorf <brian@organic.com> writes:

> Ack, my mistake - I meant to add the "Submitted" and "Reviewed" lines and the
> log as appropriate but that didn't happen.  Can this be added after the fact?
It can but in this case I don't think it's worth the effort. What did
you want to comment on?

I haven't checked recently but I've just remembered to raise it. Can
we remove Log entries from any files where they are present since this
totally screws up any branch work we might want to do (all you get is
a load of diffs for the Log entries, if you think the Id: stuff is a
pain wait till you see that happen).

I haven't actually checked whether we still have any but I remember
some people were in favour of them early on so if you come across
any now please delete the entry and put it into the commit log just
in case some of it goes back before we set up cvs. I think http_main
has some changelog stuff in it for instance.

  Email: p.richards@elsevier.co.uk
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 (0)1865 843155