httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p.richa...@elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: Style Guide
Date Fri, 22 Nov 1996 12:44:18 GMT
Ben Laurie <ben@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk> writes:

> 3. Braces
> Note: Illustrated using 15a.
>
> a1) if(x) {                   [-br -ce]
>         code;
>     } else {
>         code;
>     }
> a2) if(x) {                   [-br -nce]
>         code;
>     }
>     else {
>         code;
>     }

I reckon those that didn't vote for a) should now recast their vote to
choose which a) they want since a) has clearly won.

Yes this is a blatant attempt to change the result :-) If every one of
you changes to a1 we'll have a draw and in the case of a draw I think
alphanumeric order is a perfectly good way to tie-break it :-)

  Email: p.richards@elsevier.co.uk
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 (0)1865 843155