httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p.richa...@elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: documentation
Date Mon, 04 Nov 1996 18:17:47 GMT
dgaudet@hotwired.com (Dean Gaudet) writes:

> Actually, if you're using cvs to keep your local copy up to date then
> you just have to delete the manual subdirectory and cvs won't ever
> update it.

Probably wins the award for silliest recommendation of the week :-) I
think I'll pass the pointy hat over at this stage.

You should always do cvs up -Pd otherwise you're going to run into
problems and the -d will create missing directories.

  Email: p.richards@elsevier.co.uk
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 (0)1865 843155