httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p.richa...@elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: call for votes: move code into subdirs before release?
Date Mon, 04 Nov 1996 18:24:31 GMT

Before we close off 1.2 I want to deal with the regex code. It should
have been imported on a vendor branch before having Apache specific
patches applied to it and unless we deal with this before the tagging
then we're screwed.

I started to look into this but I need whoever did this to provide me
with the original version of the lib that they used and a set of
diffs. I can get the diffs myself if you tell me where the original
version is.

If we don't do this properly merging in updates to the original
library will get messy.

  Email: p.richards@elsevier.co.uk
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 (0)1865 843155