httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p.richa...@elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/docs/unref/changelog v0.4.html
Date Sun, 17 Nov 1996 21:49:42 GMT
Brian Behlendorf <brian@organic.com> writes:

> Paul, what is up with this?  We agreed that apache-docs should be its own cvs
> module, separate from the code tree.

I know, I know. See other mail.

I'll move apache/docs to apache-docs when people have checked that we
have everything setup properly in the docs area but I'd like to
re-open that discussion since it's going to be difficult to tag the
docs with the src at release time if we keep them separately, if
nothing else I'm concerned about keeping things in sync.

If the only arguments are that you want to be able to work on them
separately then we can create modules for them, I've already created a
docs module.

  Email: p.richards@elsevier.co.uk
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 (0)1865 843155