httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p.richa...@elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: SIGUSR1
Date Thu, 21 Nov 1996 17:13:36 GMT
Ben Laurie <ben@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk> writes:

> We have sorted out a style guide. There seems to be some disagreement as to
> when we should apply it. Since I hate the agreed style, I haven't been pushing.

I wasn't sure what state it finally got too. If we have something,
even if it's not a fully worked out style, can we commit it to the
docs so people contributing things know what our prefered style is
for the project and we'll also all know where it is for reference.

  Email: p.richards@elsevier.co.uk
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 (0)1865 843155