httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <>
Subject satisfy
Date Sun, 17 Nov 1996 21:53:00 GMT

I implemented the simplest satisfy patch I had lying around. I've not
tested it extensively but it was a quick solution and I thought it was
too important to slip past the feature-freeze deadline.

My test server works and parses the directive so it hasn't broken
things completely but I haven't had time to test it functions properly
and I need to leave *NOW* or I'm going to have a very irate girlfriend

  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 (0)1865 843155

View raw message