httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/htdocs/manual new_features_1_2.html
Date Wed, 27 Nov 1996 14:10:08 GMT
Ed Korthof <> writes:

> Or, more likely, we could spend a week attempting to decide if we need a new
> tag, a new attribute for an existing tag, or if already existing tags could
> indicate the relevant information.  :)

I'm gonna let this drop until 2.0 but if anyone makes a decision on
whether a different DTD is used for docs markup it should be the docs
team for which there is a separate list. They're the people who will
have to maintain the documentation so they should decide what makes
their life easier.

  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 (0)1865 843155

View raw message