httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@engelschall.com (Ralf S. Engelschall)
Subject mod_rewrite Docs??
Date Wed, 27 Nov 1996 11:48:35 GMT

The third(!) time I'm wondering on this list what the fuss is about with the
Apache Groups documentation. Why is the special Apache version of
mod_rewrite's HTML documentation still _NOT_ included in Apache 1.2-dev. Even
in 1.2b0 is is not included.

No one said in the past that there is a problem to include it but no one
included it. I don't understand why. Just retrieve the current mod_rewrite
distribution and grab the file doc/apachegroup/mod_rewrite.html !!  It
contains just the directives part of the huge original documentation.

Greetings,
                                        Ralf S. Engelschall
                                        rse@engelschall.com
                                        http://www.engelschall.com/