httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Fear <...@pooh.pageplus.com>
Subject Re: xssi?
Date Tue, 26 Nov 1996 15:33:05 GMT

Brian Behlendorf writes:
> No, the functionality described in xssi.html should be merged into
> mod_include.html.

xssi was included as the 'new' mod_include.c.  Please note that xssi.html
documents the entire ssi command set, not just the xssi extensions.
(Primarily to clarify things that I found confusing in the original
docs.  However, I carried forward the old NCSA documentation which
means that include virtual is documented incorrectly.  I'll try to
fix and upload tonight.)

--
Howard Fear      email1: howard_fear@pageplus.com
                 email2: howard_fear@redcape.com