httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.net>
Subject Re: Patches for Apache
Date Wed, 20 Nov 1996 03:05:42 GMT
	Hm, I'm confused a bit. I thought the feature freeze was later
this week. Particularly because of your post earlier today, and one of
Chuck's posts. But if the feature freeze has already passed, then I
remove my patch from consideration. It isn't worth violating a feature
freeze to have this feature in 1.2.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
President					FAX:     510-986-8777