httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.net>
Subject Re: Patches for Apache
Date Wed, 20 Nov 1996 01:27:44 GMT

> Mmmm, maybe we shouldn't talk about 1.2 plans before 1.2b1 has been born,
> but are there to be features added to 1.2 that won't be in 1.2b1 ?. I
> didn't think there would be. Someone else (Ben?) will be setting the
> groundrules for 1.2, so I'm curious more than anything.

	I can upgrade my patch to 1.2 before the code freeze, as
well. I don't want features added to 1.2 after 1.2b1 comes out, so I
realized just now that posting the patch after 1.2b1 comes out would
preclude my work going into 1.2. Personally I don't think that there
is enough time to review my patch before the code freeze, but I will
upgrade my patch to 1.2 and post it anyway.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
President					FAX:     510-986-8777