httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject Re: Question about apache access bug(s)
Date Tue, 19 Nov 1996 14:39:10 GMT
Huver wrote:

I'm not aware of this feature being added to 1.2, but then I'm not aware
of lots of features that are in 1.2 :-)

I'll pass your comments on the the developers list. If it's been added,
It think someone will rememeber and let you know.

cheers,
rob

--
Rob Hartill.       Internet Movie Database Ltd.    http://www.imdb.com/