httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src mod_rewrite.h Makefile.tmpl (fwd)
Date Mon, 18 Nov 1996 00:01:20 GMT
Rob Hartill wrote:

> I hope that after 1.2 we get some peer-review back into the development
> process.

I've said that before... We really need to get back to this thing being
a group, with group decisions and group vote, and just a bunch of
independent coders. Maybe moving to the "release leader" only
commiting things might make that better. I don't really think that
is a good idea, since it puts even more pressure on the rel-leader,
but those of us with commit priv's really should:

   o use it sparingly
   o and after group consensus

                  "Not the Craw... the CRAW!"