httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject Re: 1.2beta release... Let set a timeline
Date Fri, 15 Nov 1996 23:24:45 GMT
sameer wrote:

>> If nobody disagrees with the idea, and nobody with more free time than
>> me steps in, I'll write a draft plan of action to get 1.2 beta out by
>> December 1st. I'll send this later today (tomorrow, my time).
>
>	Does that mean you're volunteering?

I have a plan of action ready but will hand it over if someone else really
wants the job.

This is a plan to get 1.2 out on Dec 1 and let nothing get in the way.
I'll post my plan later and let everyone shoot it down *with a better plan*
that they offer to manage.

(ps. please watch the return address, I'm getting multiple copies)