httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject Re: 1.2beta release... Let set a timeline
Date Fri, 15 Nov 1996 21:06:01 GMT
Jason A. Dour wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Nov 1996, Rob Hartill wrote:
> > For each new release, full or beta, we choose (look for a volunteer) to
> > set timetables etc to keep the release on track. A different person for
> > each release.
> 	+1!  We need to get this out.  I have several people jonesing to
> try out the new features, but they won't trust a CVS snapshot...  We need
> to at least be a public beta going very badly...
> 	Unfortunately, as much as I like the idea, I have no time; I can't
> volunteer.

I also agree 100%... I'm not volunteering, necessarily, since we are in
the process of moving to a new suite in the next week, but if no
one else signs up for it, I will. We got to get it out. It's kinda
embarassing :/
      Jim Jagielski            |       jaguNET Access Services           |
                  "Not the Craw... the CRAW!"

View raw message